Robert F. Smith
From Book of Mormon Onomasticon
- "Book of Mormon Event Structure: The Ancient Near East." Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 5/2 (1996): 98-147.
- “New Information About Mulek, Son of the King.” In Reexploring the Book of Mormon, edited by John W. Welch, 142-44. Provo: FARMS/Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1992.
- "Old World Languages in the New World." In Reexploring the Book of Mormon, edited by John W. Welch, 29-31. With John L. Sorenson, Gordon C. Thomasson, and Brian D. Stubbs.
- “Oracles & Talismans, Forgery & Pansophia: Joseph Smith, Jr., as a Renaissance Magus,” Typescript draft, August 1987, p. 52, n. 6.
- "Egyptianisms in the Book of Mormon," unpublished draft, p. 6.
- “Barley in Ancient America,” FARMS Update, December 1983 and December 1984, reprinted in John W. Welch, ed., Reexploring the Book of Mormon: The F.A.R.M.S. Updates, 130-132. Provo: FARMS/SLC: Deseret Book, 1992. With John L. Sorenson.