John W. Welch
From Book of Mormon Onomasticon
Revision as of 22:38, 30 May 2013 by Bamanda3
- Echoes and Evidences of the Book of Mormon, FARMS, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, 2002. With Donald W. Parry and Daniel C. Peterson.
- "Possible Linguistic Roots of Certain Book of Mormon Names." 1981 FARMS Paper. With Joann Carlton.
- Pressing Forward with the Book of Mormon (Provo: FARMS, 1999). With Melvin J. Thorne.
- Reexploring the Book of Mormon, edited by John W. Welch, 142-44. Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1992.
- A Study Relating Chiasmus in the Book of Mormon. Provo, BYU, 1970.
- "Weighing and Measuring in the Worlds of the Book of Mormon." Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 8/2 (1999): 36—47.
- “What was a ‘Mosiah?’” In Reexploring the Book of Mormon, edited by John W. Welch, 105-7. Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1992.
- “Thieves and Robbers,” July 1985 FARMS Update (reprinted in John W. Welch, ed., Re-exploring the Book of Mormon).
- “The Laws of Eshnunna and Nephite Economics,” FARMS Update #121, Insights (Dec 1998), reprinted in J. W. Welch & Melvin J. Thorne, eds., Pressing Forward with the Book of Mormon.
- To All the World. Provo: FARMS, 2000. With Daniel H. Ludlow and Kent S. Brown.