Bruce W. Warren
From Book of Mormon Onomasticon
Jump to navigationJump to search
- “Jaredite Connections with Mesoamerica,” chapter 2 in Blaine M. Yorgason, Bruce W. Warren, and Harold Brown. New Evidences of Christ in Ancient America, 17-19. Provo: Book of Mormon Research Foundation, 1999.
- “’Kish’—A Personal Name,” AAF Notes #106, online at http://www.ancientamerica.org/library/media/HTML/1owy57kv/106%20KISH%20A%20PERSONAL%20NAME.htm?n=0 , and in Meridian Magazine, April 27, 2009, online at http://www.ldsmag.com/news/article/1/737 .
- “‘Kish’ – A Personal Name,” Meridian Magazine, 2005, online at www.ldsmag.com/articles/050217kish.html .
- Meridian Magazine, 2005, online at www.ldsmag.com/ancients/ 050526mesoamerica.html . re Kish.
- “Jaredite Connections with Mesoamerica,” AAF Notes, #117, online at http://www.ancientamerica.org/library/media/HTML/dfaqbd8e/117%20Jaredite%20Connections%20with%20Mwsoamerica13%20May.htm?n=0 . Cf. #85.
- “Surviving Jaredite Names in Mesoamerica,” Meridian Magazine, April 27, 2009, online at http://www.ldsmag.com/article/1/196 .