William F. Albright
From Book of Mormon Onomasticon
- "The New Cuneiform Vocabulary of Egyptian Words," Journal of Egyptian Archaeology 12 (1926):186-190.
- The Vocalization of the Egyptian Syllabic Orthography, AOS 5. New Haven: AOS, 1934/ reprint Millwood, N.Y., 1974.
- "The Egyptian Correspondence of Abimilki, Prince of Tyre," Journal of Egyptian Archaeology 23 (1937):190-203.
- From the Stone Age to Christianity: Monotheism and the Historical Process, 1st ed. Baltimore: John Hopkins, 1940; 2nd ed. Baltimore: John Hopkins/Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday, 1957/reprint Eugene: Wipf & Stock, 2003.
- Cited in: ZENEPHI
- "The Land Damascus Between 1850 and 1750 B.C.," Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research 83 (1941):30-36.
- The Excavation of Tell Beit Mirsim, III: The Iron Age, AASOR 21–22. New Haven: American Schools of Oriental Research, 1943.
- "Cuneiform Material for Egyptian Prosography 1500-1200 B.C.," Journal of Near Eastern Studies 5/1 (Jan 1946):7-25.
- "The Early Alphabetic Inscriptions from Sinai and Their Decipherment," Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research 110 (1948):6-22.
- "Northwest Semitic Names in a List of Egyptian Slaves from the Eighteenth Century B.C.," Journal of the American Oriental Society 74 (1954):222-233.
- Albright, William F., and Thomas O. Lambdin. "New Material for the Egyptian Syllabic Orthography," Journal of Semitic Studies 2/2 (Apr 1957):113-127.
- "An Ostracon from Calah and the North-Israelite Diaspora," Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research 149 (1958):33-36.
- Yahweh and the Gods of Canaan: A Historical Analysis of Two Contrasting Faiths. Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday, 1968. Pagination differs from London edition. YGC
- "The Amarna Letters from Palestine," in Cambridge Ancient History, 3rd ed., I. E. S. Edwards, et al., eds., II:2A:98-107 (chapter xx). Cambridge: Cambridge Univ. Press, 1975.