Robert F. Smith
From Book of Mormon Onomasticon
- “Some ‘Neologisms’ From the Mormon Canon,” 1973 Conference on the Language of the Mormons, paper delivered May 31, 1973, at BYU, 64-68. Provo: BYU Language Research Center, 1973.
- "Book of Mormon Event Structure: The Ancient Near East." Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 5/2 (1996): 98-147, online at https://ojs.lib.byu.edu/spc/index.php/JBMRS/article/viewFile/19791/18358 , and http://maxwellinstitute.byu.edu/publications/jbms/?vol=5&num=2&id=126 .
- Book of Mormon Critical Text, Second Edition, 3 vols. Provo, UT: FARMS 1986-1987.
- “New Information About Mulek, Son of the King.” In Reexploring the Book of Mormon, edited by John W. Welch, 142-44. Provo: FARMS/Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1992.
- "Old World Languages in the New World." In Reexploring the Book of Mormon, edited by John W. Welch, 29-31. With John L. Sorenson, Gordon C. Thomasson, and Brian D. Stubbs.
- “Oracles & Talismans, Forgery & Pansophia: Joseph Smith, Jr., as a Renaissance Magus,” Typescript draft, August 1987, p. 52, n. 6.
- Cited in: CUMORAH
- "Egyptianisms in the Book of Mormon," unpublished draft, p. 6.
- “Barley in Ancient America,” FARMS Update, December 1983 and December 1984, reprinted in John W. Welch, ed., Reexploring the Book of Mormon: The F.A.R.M.S. Updates, 130-132. Provo: FARMS/SLC: Deseret Book, 1992. With John L. Sorenson.
- Cited in: SHEUM
- “The Preposterous Book of Mormon: A Singular Advantage,” lecture, August 8, 2014, at the annual FAIRMORMON Conference, Provo, Utah, online at http://www.fairmormon.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/PREPOSTEROUS-BOOK-OF-MORMON.pdf ,