John A. Tvedtnes
From Book of Mormon Onomasticon
- "Hebraisms in the Book of Mormon: A Preliminary Survey," BYU Studies 11/1 (Autumn 1970): 50-60. 
- Cited in: JERSHON
- “The Language of My Father,” New Era, 1/5 (May 1971), 19.
- “Linguistic Implications of the Tel Arad Ostraca,” Newsletter & Proceedings of the Society for Early Historic Archaelogy (hereafter NPSEHA), 127 (Oct. 1971):1-5.
- "A Phonemic Analysis of Nephite and Jaredite Proper Names." Newsletter and Proceedings of the Society for Early Historic Archaeology, 141 (December 1977): 1-8; also available as FARMS reprint TVE-77.
- “Isaiah Variants in the Book of Mormon,” FARMS Report. 1981.
- Newsletter & Proceedings of the Society for Early Historic Archaelogy, June 1982.
- Cited in: CUMORAH
- "Egyptian Etymologies for Biblical Cultic Paraphernalia," in Sarah Israelit-Groll, ed., Scripta Hierosolymitana, 28 (Jerusalem: Magnes Press, 1982), 215-221.
- "I Have a Question: Since the Book of Mormon is largely the record of a Hebrew people, is the writing characteristic of the Hebrew language?" Ensign (October 1986): 65; reprinted in A Sure Foundation: Answers to Difficult Gospel Questions. Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1988.
- “The Hebrew Background of the Book of Mormon,” in J. L. Sorenson and M. J. Thorne, eds., Rediscovering the Book of Mormon (Provo: FARMS/SLC: Deseret, 1991), 77-91.
- “Hebrew Names in the Book of Mormon,” a 1994 Book of Mormon Lecture.
- “Jewish and Other Semitic Texts Written in Egyptian Characters,” Journal of Book of Mormon Studies, 5/2 (Fall 1996):156-163. With Stephen D. Ricks. reprinted as "Semitic Texts Written in Egyptian Characters," in J. W. Welch & M. J. Thorne, eds., Pressing Forward with the Book of Mormon. Provo: FARMS, 1999).
- “What’s in a Name? A Look at the Book of Mormon Onomasticon.” FARMS Review of Books 8/2 (1996):34–42 A review of Joseph R. Salonimer and Norrene V. Salonimer "I Know Thee by Name: Hebrew Roots of Lehi-ite Non-Biblical Names in the Book of Mormon" Independence, Mo: Salonimer, 1995.
- "The Hebrew Origin of Some Book of Mormon Place Names." Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 6/2 (1997): 255-59. With Stephen D. Ricks.
- "Further Evidence for Book of Mormon Names." Insights 19/12 (1999): 2. With Matthew Roper.
- The Most Correct Book: Insights from a Book of Mormon Scholar. Salt Lake City: Cornerstone, 1999.
- "Lehi and Sariah Comments." Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 9/1 (2000): 37.
- "Book of Mormon Names Attested in Ancient Hebrew Inscriptions." Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 9/1 (2000): 40-51. With John Gee and Matthew Roper.
- "Hebrew Names in the Book of Mormon." Paper presented at the Thirteenth World Congress of Jewish Studies, Jerusalem, Israel, August 2001. Mesa, AZ: FAIR, 14 January 2002.
- "A Note on Benjamin and Lehi." Insights 22/11 (2002): 3.
- “Reinventing the Book of Mormon” (review of B. L. Metcalfe article in the March 2004 Sunstone, 19-45), FARMS Review, 16/2 (2004), 91-106.
- “More on the Name ALMA,” Book of Mormon Research, Sept 2008, online at http://bookofmormonresearch.org/more-on-the-name-alma . .
- "Hebraisms in the Book of Mormon," in G. Khan, et al., eds., Encyclopedia of Hebrew Language and Linguistics, 4 vols. (Leiden: Brill, 2013), II:195-196, available online at http://referenceworks.brillonline.com/browse/encyclopedia-of-hebrew-language-and-linguistics .
- “Hebrew Names in the Book of Mormon,” in G. Khan, et al., eds., Encyclopedia of Hebrew Language and Linguistics, 4 vols. (Leiden: Brill, 2013), II:787-788, available online at http://referenceworks.brillonline.com/browse/encyclopedia-of-hebrew-language-and-linguistics .