From Book of Mormon Onomasticon
- "Semitics," in E. A. Speiser, ed., At the Dawn of Civilization, 99-111.
- "Egyptian," in E. A. Speiser, ed., At the Dawn of Civilization, 121-134 = Polotsky, Collected Papers, 320-338.
- “Egyptian Tenses” (read Feb 23, 1965), Proceedings of the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities, II/5 (Jerusalem: Central Press, 1965/ reprint 1968):75-100 = Collected Papers, ed. E. Kutscher (Jerusalem: Magnes Press/Hebrew Univ., 1971).
- Collected Papers, E. Kutscher, ed. Jerusalem: Magnes Press/Hebrew Univ., 1971.
- "A Note on the Sequential Verb-form in Ramesside Egyptian and in Biblical Hebrew," in Pharaonic Egypt, the Bible, and Christianity, 157-161. Jerusalem, 1985.